Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Contoh Descriptive Text dan Generic Stucturenya


My “PUS PUS” Angora Cat

Pus – pus is my beautiful gray Angora cat. It walks with confidently, performing a dance as if he were a ballet dancer. His pride, however, does not appear in its body, because he spends most of his time at home watching television and growing fat.

Identification : Pus – pus is my beautiful gray Angora cat. It walks with confidently performing a dance as if he were a ballet dancer.

It likes watching movie. Almost every day my cat watches television after the feed. Sometimes he eats and watches television in the same time.

Description : Sometimes he eats and watches television in the same time.

Pus – pus is as finicky to the visitors. It sometimes begs to be petted, or it imitates a skunk and stains your favorite trousers. Pus – pus does not do this to establish his territory, but to attract my attention since he is jealous of my friends.

Description : Pus – pus is as finicky to the visitors, or it imitates a skunk and stains your favorite trousers.

After my guests have gone home, I look at the old fleabag snoozing and smiling to himself in front of the television set, and I should forgive him for his obnoxious, but endearing, habits.

Description : I look at the old fleabag snoozing and smiling to himself in front of the television set, and I should forgive him for his obnoxious, but endearing, habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment