Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Contoh Recount Text dan Generic Structures


My Holiday In Parangtritis Beach

Last year, I and my family went to Parangtritis Beach. We went to Parangtritis Beach by my car. I was very excited to go there

Orientation :  Last year, I and my family went to Parangtritis Beach.because very excited to go there.

Our trip to Parangtritis beach spent time for 2 hours on the way. I slept in the bus during the trip. We arrived at 3 pm at Pangandaran Beach. After that I and my family went to replace our clothes to swim and we walked to the beach together. There were so many activities that we did in the beach, such as swimming, water playing, chasing each other on the seashore, and banana boat riding. We played on the beach about 1 hour. Right at 5 pm, we all had a rest and prepared to go home. We felt family and togetherness atmosphere at that time. That moment is so unforgettable.

Events : I and my family went to replace our clothes to swim and we walked to the beach together. There were so many activities that we did in the beach, such as swimming, water playing, chasing each other on the seashore, and banana boat riding.

That was my short holiday in Parangtritis beach. But, I was very happy because that was my first experience to go to the beach.

Reorientation : That was my short holiday in Parangtritis beach. But, I was very happy because that was my first experience to go to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment